Where is the Training Academy located and when does it start?
The Training Academy will take place in the G rooms on the first floor of the Amsterdam RAI. We will have signage set up to guide you to the rooms.
How do I register and how much does it cost?
What is the difference between the Ungerboeck Conference and the Training Academy?
The Ungerboeck Conference offers insight into the new and upcoming enhancements, best practice use of the software and highlights the business benefits of the various software features.
The Training Academy focuses on hands-on training on how to use and configure various features within the system.
Is it valuable to attend both the Ungerboeck Conference and the Training Academy?
Of course! The Ungerboeck Conference will provide you the opportunity how to best use the features available in Ungerboeck Software to improve your business while the Training Academy will show you how to configure and implement those features.
Training Academy Cancellation Policy
Ungerboeck Software uses the following cancellation policy for the Ungerboeck Training Academy:
- Cancellations received more than 45 days prior to the start of the Training Academy will forfeit 50% of the registration fee
- Cancellations received less than 45 days prior to the start of the Training Academy will forfeit 100% of the total fees for all registered courses.
What type of users should attend the Training Academy?
We cater to a large range of users. Brand new to power users will be able to find courses to fit their needs.
What is the minimum number of attendees per session?
Each session requires a minimum of 5 attendees. USI reserves the right to cancel sessions with less than 5 attendees until January 31, 2017.
What are the requirements of the device I need to bring?
Please download the Citrix Receiver beforehand (https://www.citrix.com/products/receiver/).
- Intel Core i5 2GHz or equivalent (Minimum - Intel Core i3 2GHz or equivalent)
- 8 GB (Minimum - 4GB)
- Runtime requires 400 MB (Thick Client and Thin Client Installs)
- 1920 x 1080 or higher (Minimum - 1024 x 768 with normal size (96 dpi))
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, or 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 or above
- Microsoft Office 2010 or Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010 or Office 2013 32-bit version
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11
- Courses run all day including snack breaks and a lunch break. You can register for the courses that best fit your needs.
- We will also be offering 1-on-1 Sessions on Wednesday with your Account Managers.
- Registration is limited to keep the classes small and hands-on.
- No registrations will be accepted at the door.
- Snack breaks and lunch will be provided at the RAI. Breakfast will be served in your hotel.