Amsterdam is a breathtaking city. Why not discover its full beauty with your fellow conference participants?
We will offer a dedicated city tour for attendees of the 2017 Ungerboeck EMEA Conference on Sunday afternoon. This is a great opportunity to get in touch with other Ungerboeck clients and a nice way to kick off the conference experience in the unique city of Amsterdam that is rich in culture and history.
During the city walk, you will discover the old medieval courtyard, the flower market and the river Amstel with its beautiful views and its surrounding picturesque streets.
The city walk is included in the conference fee, but you need to register for this function using the regular conference registration.
• Time: 4:00pm on Sunday, March 12
• Duration 1,5 hours
• Minimum number of attendees: 10 (USI reserves the right to cancel the city tour if the minimum number 10 attendees is not reached by January 31)
• Meeting point: Spui in front of the book store Athenaeum (am Spui 14-16)
• Please note you will need approx. 30 mins to get from the conference hotels at the RAI to Spui via tram 4
• Alternative meeting point: 3:00 pm at the lobby of the Novotel – take the tram with the USI team to Spui
The RUNgerboeck: Wake up & run!
Meet us in the hotel lobby of the Novotel on Tuesday at 7:00am for a refreshing morning run! Tweet about your #RUNgerboeck story and inspire others with this great start into the conference day!
Monday evening (13 March, 4:45 pm - 6:30 pm): Welcome Reception at RAI Amsterdam
Tuesday evening (14 March, 6:30 pm until midnight): Sail & Smile - The Ungerboeck Dinner Cruise (customer event)
Yes, we'll be on a boat! Join us for the Ungerboeck Dinner Cruise on Tuesday evening and let's have a great time together. Enjoy the buffet, have a drink or two and dance the night away!
For additional activities in Amsterdam, please visit www.iamsterdam.com